Saturday 15 September 2007

Learn to Trade - Another blog on share trading?

For many years I have kept myself away from the stock market. I always beleived that it is for the experts. I couldn't have been wrong any more.

I think stock market is a place where the money flows from fool to smart people. Yes you need to have good undestanding on how things work and what those figures mean. But you don't have to be an expert to make money.

I know there are many blogs out there on investing, picking shares etc. In this blog I will be sharing my personal experience and the things I will learn as I go along.

Hope more people will add to this blog and we will be able to share our experience.

As the name suggest, this blog will discuss few basic principles of selecting good shares for trading. We will build our own principles as we go along and we will test them to see if they work.

We will discuss other means of investment. I will be primarily covering UK and Indian stock market.


Thanks

Rajesh

No comments: