Tuesday 20 November 2007

Market Update - 20 Nov 2007

After a brief busy period at personal front, here is update for today.

Market monitor is still shows correction mode. After making some losses due to some hasty decisions, I am finding it really difficult to control my nerves. This is normal as after a period of activity it is difficult to keep quite. However I am following my mentors advise and I am currently in capital protection mode. I have only one commitment. I am waiting for market to turn around. Even though a rally looks around the corner, it may take some time to build.

Currently there is lot of negative sentiments in air. Housing market, bad debt, banks, economy slowing down, retail sales down, high interest rate etc. Once the market stabilises, our methods should help to make some sustantial gains.

DT Scan:
Candidate: SNR - Volume is not very encouraging otherwise looks good on charts.

No comments: