Monday 17 March 2008

Feedback?

I have been blooging for some time now. Some of the shares I have mentioned have done well in the bull market. I would like to get feedback from readers of this blog.

1. Do you find this blog useful?
2. Is there anything else I must add to this blog?
3. If you are a trader, can you share your experience with me/others? Please feel free to contact me on rajeshmulchandani@gmail.com

There is still so much learning to do. All credit goes to Mr Pradeep Bonde for getting me hooked to trading. You can see his work on Stockbee blog and website. See the links in the sidebar.

My goal is simple: To achieve financial independce in next 5 to 10 years time. It may take longer but I think its worth it. Let share our experience and learn from each other. Lets help each other to achieve our goals.

Raj

No comments: